Wednesday, March 12, 2014

It’s Time to Get Real

Disclaimer: Emma, I am once again apologizing in advance for posting embarrassing pictures and poking fun at your toddler existence, but all things considered after some rough toddler times, mommy needs a minute to just laugh and considering how you will pretty much laugh at anything at this stage of your life I'm hoping you'll look back on these images as lighthearted memories and laugh.

I’m not sure if you’ve seen the article, but Buzzfed has a pretty good finger on the pulse when it comes to all things hip and trendy (do people even SAY hip and trendy anymore?!?) So I’m kind of surprised I haven’t seen any parenting blogs reference this yet but you guys… #thestruggle. That’s right, if you have a few minutes and promise not to get sucked into the survey taking, 21 reasons why, buzzfed vortex and return to my humble little corner of the Internet then here: the story behind the struggle. Geared toward teenagers yes, but BEGGING to be introduced into the world of toddlers. Actually it is the complete embodiment of the life of toddlers. And so without further adue, I give you toddlers: the struggle:

There is no snow on this particular patch of ground for which I can frolic about in and get stuck to have a tantrum. The struggle.



This fork inhibits my ability to shovel more of this vegetable free food into my mouth. The struggle is real. 




Putting the playdoh back in the cup when mommy asks you to so you can get dressed to face the day as society sees fit…oh yeah struggle.



These wood chips unfortunately will not throw themselves so I suppose I shall have to be bothered to do it. Struggle.



Um excuse me but I can’t fit more than 5 stuffed animals into my arms at the same time. I’m gona need you to invent something to solve this problem stat... struggle oh so real.



STOP…tantrum time!



Mickey mouse has tried to escape my death grip. He shall not. The struggle. 


.

Getting up to actually use the bathroom…when I can just go in my diaper, yeah that struggle is real. 



Keeping crafting items out of my mouth... Total for realness Struggle.


Mommy loves you and believe me, we are "struggling" through these new experiences together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!