Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Actually It Is Me

I wanted to issue a somewhat of an apology to my friends and family that inhabit my old space (BC: before children) whom I addressed in my previous post. I in no way was meaning to belittle anyone’s situation at all, merely to vent my own frustrations of existing in a social world where I am the odd man out, rather than internalize it any more I decided to be out with it.

Do I wish I had more friends with kids, of course. Can I throw a “mommy tantrum” to manipulate the universe to get my way? Eh not really. So, I wanted to say how much I appreciate each of you and everything you have done to support me during this transitional time in my life which is actually me building a whole new life. No, I am not the same, never will be. Am I eagerly awaiting some of you to join me! I hope I am the first person you call when you are ready to register for baby items! I have already scheduled myself in with my sister for when she goes. I can’t wait to share with them everything I have discovered (as if I don’t talk their ears off with this info already). I can’t wait for them to discover things on their own! I can’t wait to give them vague, Yolda like advice and see them run with it! And I also want to be there for my friends and family that decide kids aren’t for them, all wonderful in my book. To each their own and while when you enter my blog space to read my thoughts and feelings, I hope you can understand that they are just that, shared to give you a glimpse into my reality and hopefully help others if they should find themselves in similar situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!