Tuesday, November 5, 2013

One Year of Blogging

 
 
It really happened…I made it one year blogging! A whole year’s worth of ridiculous stories and eye rolling rants. A whole year of ups and downs, mundane occurrences and  growing pains. Not just my child’s growth, but my growth as a parent and overall as a human being. It’s been an amazing journey becoming comfortable with my writing (although don’t get me worng, almost every time after I hit the “publish” button I go back to see massive grammatical errors and gross misspellings.) But alas, you stuck with me anyway! I am pleased to say I have maintained a steady readership throughout the year of between 7-15 people on average! I am so thrilled to be sharing my parenting and writing journey with you all.
In case you were wondering, I originally started this blog with the intention of networking and using it as a source of income. I really wanted the flexability to stay home with Emma and also become an amazing and well respected writer in the process. As time progressed and my career took off at my 9-5, I made the decision to use the blog as an outlet and a way to connect with other moms. I still dream of one day being contacted by the Huffington Post or Babble and until that day comes I will continue to plug away in my own little chaotic internet space.
In case you wanted to take a look back, here are a few of my favorite posts:
 
Here are a few of my most popular posts (20+ views!):
 
Thanks again for joining us on our journey. I hope more than anything my children are able to look back and relive their childhood through their mother's eyes. Even though I might sound bent out of shape and exhausted a lot, trust me, I have been loving every minute of it and looking forward to so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!